DUFA 7 Indoor League
There were some errors found in your form, please review your submission and correct anything outlined in red.
DERO UNITED FUTBOL ACADEMY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
This is a binding legal agreement. As a Participant in the programs, activities and events of the DeRo United Soccer Academy, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the follow terms:
DUFA, their directors, officers, members, employees, coaches, volunteers, officials,
participants, clubs, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities, and representatives are not responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind suffered by a Participant during, or as a result of, any program, activity or event, caused in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, the negligence of the DUFA organization.
Description of Risks:
In consideration of my participation in such programs, activities and events, I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer. The risks and hazards of soccer include, but are not limited to injuries from:
- Injuries from executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer
- dry land training including weights, running, and massage;
- grass, turf and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
- falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
- collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
- failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
- Spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed;
- extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke or hypothermia;
- contact, colliding or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment or vehicles;
- Travel to and from competitive events and associated non‐competitive events which are an integral part of the organization’s activities.
Furthermore, I am aware:
- That injuries sustained in soccer can be severe;
- That my child may come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact;
- That my child may experience anxiety while challenging myself during the activities;
- That my child’s risk of injury is reduced if my child follows all rules adopted during training.
Release of Liability:
In consideration of the DUFA Organization allowing me to participate, I agree:
- To assume all risks arising out of, associated with or related to my participation;
- To be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage that I might sustain while participating; and
- To release DUFA from liability for any and all claims, demands, actions and costs that might arise out of my participating, even though such risks, injuries, loss, damage, claims, demands, actions or costs may have been caused by the negligence of the DUFA.
I acknowledge that I have read this agreement, that I have executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and representatives.
Introducing DUFA 7s new indoor league at UOIT Fieldhouse.
- U10-U14 (2008-2004)
Start Date : November 19th, 2017
- 20 Week Session — Sunday Mornings/Afternoons
- Scores & Standings plus playoffs & championships
- $240 HST included per Player
- 6-8 teams per age group
- Discounts Available
- 7 v 7 — 2 x 25 minute halves
- Match Officials provided
- Full Adidas Player Kits provided by DUFA
Please email email@example.com if you have any further questions